Saturday, October 30, 2010

Al Guidry, A Lafayette Photographer And Friend Of Lake Martin




My friendship with Al began after he sent me the picture below of me guiding a tour at Lake Martin earlier this year. Al has granted me permission to publish his work here for your enjoyment. Most of these photos were taken from Rookery Road and are an excellent example of your opportunity to capture nature photographically if you visit me to join one of my Louisiana swamp tours. You can call my cell phone at 337 298 2630 to make a reservation and book a tour with me, Marcus de la Houssaye. I am the man who pioneered the small boat tours that are the most interesting and sought after swamp tours in Louisiana today.






I strongly recommend reservaations as there is no reception area, or a storefront for you to walk into when you arrive. I am a one man business operating from a public boat landing in a wilderness and without calling to make a reservation, you cannot know my schedule or the availability of seating for a tour. Please give me a call on my cell phone before coming out to the landing so we can coordinate directions and scheduling.





You can also link to my Louisiana Swamp Tour blog to see other photographers work at Lake Martin.

































No comments: