Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Camo Limo

Last year about this time, I was walking out of my favorite restaurant in downtown Lafayette, and made the most delightful discovery.


My first take was; did I drink too much hot saki?
...And someone called a tipsy taxi for me?

No,

I had stumbled upon the Camo Limo!




My first thought was picking up out of state hunters and fisherman at the airport, on their way to the camp in Venice.

...and what about de la Houssaye's Swamp tours!

Not to mention, My Wild Louisiana!

I couldn't resist getting Clifford,the chauffeur,
to take my photo next to the coolest luxury ride I have ever seen.



So....

If you need a limousine in south Louisiana, I highly recommend my newest addition to the broad range of services we offer in The Louisiana Experience travel packages.

You can call me at 337 298 2630 to book swamp tours,
or custom bird-watching/photo safaris,

when in season, bird and big game hunting,

marshland and bluewater fishing trips,

all with or without transportation and accommodations.


The Camo Limo has inspired a new form of transportation service options and there is even talk of getting a fleet of camouflaged limos soon!

No comments: