Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kindra Arneson Is My Hero

I have very few heros I can really look up to in the world today.

This is My Wild Louisiana! This is our state, our lives, our families, and our environment, and we need to accept and step up as it is our problem to solve.

If we would just pay attention to what is going on around us and stop listening to all the bullshit being fed to us on television we could collectively change the world we live in.

We are aware that we cannot trust BP or our government to protect us.

Please take the time to load the You Tube video linked below and hear the truth about what is going on in the Gulf of Mexico and along our coast here in Louisiana, from someone who is on the front line and has everything to lose.

Always remember to exercise your freedom of speech.

I do not need to elaborate here. Kindra's passion and heartbreak speaks for herself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYJDI8pK9Y



I am a TV producer and so I am not against TV, but we need to be careful of some of the things being fed to us in the name of news.

This one below is good, but the headline should be:

British company uses the Coast Guard to tell Ameican reporters
that they can't film in their own country.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHdwpFdpjVg&feature=related

No comments: